Sunday, June 26, 2011

"They get caught up in the excitement of looking for something new. But inevitably, the flame of each new theory fades, only to be replaced by another “new and improved” solution that promises to do what the others before could not."- Dieter F. Uchtdorf. Well this is going up on my wall. I love this, it so true, i feel that people will experience things and they take them for granted. They can never be happy with what they have. Whether it be with friends, religions, love, anything i think it happens to everyone. We keep searching to unlock the secrets of happiness. The talk of the way of the disciple is my favorite talk. I love it, it really is the recipe for happiness.. I encourage everyone to read it.
To those who have left the path of discipleship for whatever reason, I invite you to start where you are and come to the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Walk again in the way of the Lord. I testify that the Lord will bless your life, endow you with knowledge and joy beyond comprehension, and distill upon you the supernal gifts of the Spirit. It is always the right time to walk in His way. It is never too late.

Dieter F. Uchtdorf, you take the words right out of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment