Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"God does notice us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs" -Spencer W. Kimball


Crazy how you knew exactly what I needed to hear... Well not really crazy, but you're the last person I expected it from. 



 If your happiness is based on your circumstances, your not going to be a very happy person. Happiness is a choice. -Elder Snowden


I wanna start by saying thanks, for being there for me at times were I truly needed someone to not be judgmental. When I didn't need someone to ask me what was wrong or talk me through it but when I needed someone to just forget the world with, and remember what a true friendship was like... Thank you so much. Thanks for being the person you that other people needed. Thank you for being so selfless. You've taught me so much and for that I love you.

That email helped me to direct my thoughts so much. Life is gonna have its ups and downs no matter what, Sunny days wouldn't be special, if it wasn't for rain, Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it wasn't for pain. There is going to be opposition in all things. Period. Therefore, there's gonna be times of sadness and times of happiness. But if there's one thing that I've learned in my life is that in this whole roller coaster of life there is one thing that will always be there... Peace. We can choose to live our life the way we should, to follow the teaching of Christ and we will be at peace. When we have that faith and that trust that he knows what's better for us, that he loves us, and wants nothing but us to grow in order to have eternal happiness. He would rather hurt us in order for us to have an eternal happiness then just lie to us and give us that temporal happiness. A friend will tell you what you want to hear, but a bro will tell you what you need to hear. Brotip #761. Jesus is the ultimate bro. He won't give you what you want but he'll give you what you need.



The second you truly believe in that and have faith in him. You're life just becomes so much more peaceful. Its hard to do but if it was so easy, it wouldn't be worth it.




1 comment: