Thursday, January 26, 2012

Alone? I think not

"This is crazy.." 
 I've found myself saying that phrase a couple times this week. It's weird how the times I just need someone there in my life.

 Everyone seems to be gone.. except for one person. 

Maybe I should get knee pads or something because, you could say I've been praying quite a bit lately. Ha If there's one thing that I've learned this past week is that there's one person that's always gonna be there and that's the person that never necessarily "shows up" in your life and you never technically "see him" but he's there. I can vouch for that more than anything. There are so many times I've actually felt his presence with me, so many times I've literally conversed with him, that it has brought me to tears. 

"When you can't sleep, don't count sheep but converse with the shepherd" -unknown

Crazy, how when I think I have things figured out, something happens to tell me that I don't. I find myself learning and growing everyday. Its quite the humbling experience. I love it.

I guess the best way to put it, is that the lord works in mysterious ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment