Sunday, September 18, 2011

I love this


A Morning Prayer

          Good morning, Dear Lord, how are You? I just wanted to say 'hello;' To let You know that I love You, I simply wanted You to know. That I think of You all the time, You're the greatest part of my life; I thank You for loving me, too, You help me deal with worldly strife. For being with me every day, Thank You for taking walks with me; For all the freedoms that You grant, For allowing me to live free. Thank You for family and friends, And, of course, for all Your true love; For all the blessings You send down, The sun, moon and stars up above. I thank You for Your sacrifice, Dying for us, You shouldn't have done; Simply because You cared so much, All of our battles have been won. Yes, it is a perfect morning, This is such a great way to start; Knowing You're with me all day long, Having You deep, down in my heart. So, Lord, have a wonderful day, If I may be of help to You; Just let me know in Your own way, Whatever You ask, I will do.
~ Paul D. Berube ~

No comments:

Post a Comment