Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sundays..

Sundays hit me like a ton of bricks.. every week. ha Guess since I don't really do much but ponder and do church stuff it gives me a lot of time to think. Well this post is gonna be all over the place.  We'll start off with this song i heard playing through out my house and one line that hit me was.

 What did he die for, when he died for me

this was stuck with me all through church. Am i living how i should be? Am i making myself worth something, not to the world but to my savior. Is he proud of me? Most Humbling moment of my life. Took a second to look and i know the things that i need to do, to make myself a better person, to be who he wants me to be, to be just like him..

Why is sacrifice so important??

I think in order to become who we want to be, in order to be great in life, to be great in eternity, to accomplish mostly anything, sacrifice is NECESSARY. Wether you like it or not, in order to get things done you need to sacrifice, sometimes the sacrifice maybe small but sometimes its not, its a huge sacrifice
that you think is impossible. Im glad that i've had to sacrifice so much of my life at such a young age.


Dare to be a Mormon;
Dare to stand alone.
Dare to have a purpose firm,
And dare to make it known.

No comments:

Post a Comment